Friday, July 1, 2011

Apple iPod touch 8 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

Apple iPod touch 8 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
     by Saporrow
Second squabble is its damn slippery wouldit have been hard to but matte finish somewhere on the gripped edges? Its like holding a wet bar of soap. I Will buy a rubberized case to solve that. Perhaps design myself.

Hello All the Ipod touch is a great device you have probably read about all the features. So I will go straight to the cons. Battery life. What is the point of having a transportable device if it cant hold a charge for a respectable amount of time . I barely get three hours on mine and its new. Yes even with wifi turned off anyway its seems to vary depending on what function your using. playing music with wifi off seems best. But when I play Sentinel (GREAT TOWER DEFENSE GAME) with wifi on battery goes out quickly. Hope they can improve on that and NO I do not require to buy a Power-monkey to attach to it for extended power lets not forget its supposed to be a transportable device.

No comments:

Post a Comment