Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16…

Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODEL
      by sandra
I seldom got the IPad one. Actually at first I thought it was nothing special. I saw it as an ITouch but a whole lot bigger & no cameras. But when my brother showed me her IPad six (& one). I was satisfied this was a great product. So first chance I got, I got.

Its everything I expected to be..the lovely stuff I mean...unlike the original IPad this has six cameras (vs 0) is thinner & faster. I could watch videos in near picture pefect quality. Its so simple to over or sit & hold.

Overall its a great Tablet, yeah there's cheaper tablets out there but only apple has a program where getting viruses & impossible.

There's some issues. Although it does have cameras...most of the time they feel like an cheap camera you buy at a dollar store. Also no Flash on it, so some sites wont work.

Pros:
-Size
-Can seldom receive a virus
-Video quality
-Speed
-Can basically be held & carried

Cons:
-Cameras could be better
-No Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment