Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Apple iPhone 4G 16GB Quadband World GSM Phone

Apple iPhone 4G 16GB Quadband World GSM Phone (Manufacturer Unlocked)
           by Sandi M
The features are great. It is simple to make use of. It's much the same functionality as my Ipod touch, except you can call & text. It does  everything you could possibly need. The only reason I returned it is because the speakers suck if your hearing weakened. Though they are "compatible" with hearing devices, I was one time unable to listen to much. The voices sounded distant, no matter what i tried. I attempted not wearing my hearing aids, & wearing them, with speakerphone on & off, & even tried to download an app that amplifies sound. None of them helped. I brought it in to the At&t store to see if possibly it was defective, but it wasn't. I wish I was one time able to listen to people on this phone, otherwise I would have kept it. I went with a different phone & I listen to crisp & clear without having to make adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment