Monday, July 11, 2011

Apple iPhone 4G 16GB Quadband World GSM Phone (Manufacturer Unlocked)

Apple iPhone 4G 16GB Quadband World GSM Phone (Manufacturer Unlocked)
           by Sandra M
I work outside the United States and needed an unlocked (not jail broken) for my use. I like having use of my iTunes account and had heard that not all apps will work on jail broken rings. I buy iphones and only had a limited wifi range issue with of them. I will must go to an apple store when I get back to the US to get the wifi issue resolved. The unlocked phone works with any simm that I use. I had to buy a simm adapter to cut the chip down to size and have had no issues. Indeed the antenna issue was an issue with me but a case fixed that issue. I would have got a case anyway because breaking a $800+ phone by dropping it would be disturbing. Battery life is an issue. I must charge my phone a couple times a week because this phone is a power eater.
Screen is crystal clear as billed by Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment