Wednesday, June 29, 2011

15-Item iPod classic Accessory Bundle

15-Item iPod classic Accessory Bundle
       by deny swI wanted a brand spanking new 160gb 7 Gen. Ipod & saw these accessories to go with it. I thought it was a nice deal, so I bought it along with it. I then read some reviews that the cases actually do not fit the IPOD 7th gen. I was then a bit worried that I wasted my money, & thought that I ought to have read more reviews before purchasing. Bottom line, I got the cases & they DO fit the 7th generation silver 160g Ipod. I was happy about that! I attempted all the cases but the black pleather, but I am assuming it will work as well, if not, I am definite it will stretch. My favourite is the hard clear plastic, which fits perfectly. I would definitely recommend this item for the cases & the additional accessories in the event you buy a brand spanking new IPOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment