Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, Black)

Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODELTo start things off, I have both the iPad & iPad one. I agree with most of the reviews stating "If you own the first, you can skip the 2nd". The iPad one is faster but the iPad one is still darn fast. The only only reason why I bought the iPad one was for the front facing camera which is cold.

For the game enthusiasts I downloaded Deadspace, which is designed to take advantage of the iPad 2's enhanced graphics. I must say it is a lovely looking game & ought to start to scare Microsoft & Playstation since Apple is beginning to further encroach on the gambling market. I wouldnt be surprised if the next gen iPad is up there with ps3 & xbox 360. The only thing holding the iPad back gambling wise is the shortage of a bluetooth controller, I detest using the screen as a controller!

In case you don't own an iPad I definitely recommend you buy, it is brilliant :P. Apple has been a game alterer for computers & rings for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment