Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Apple iPhone 4G 16GB Quadband World GSM Phone (Manufacturer Unlocked)

Apple iPhone 4G 16GB Quadband World GSM Phone (Manufacturer Unlocked)

 Apple iPhone 4G 16GB Quadband World GSM Phone (Manufacturer Unlocked)
by Ari S (UK)
I bought this product right here on Amazon , unlocked iphone four. I unwrapped it , plugged in itunes & stuck in my micro sim & the product worked great. I used facetime for the first time tonight & it was apparent that this Apple product is lightyears ahead of any Phone or OS I have used on any other smartphone. I have no dropped calls & absolutely not even single issue. I will admit that it seems the battery reduces at about the rate of any laptop computer (Mac of work) when using power hungry apps but apart from that I am so happy I bought this phone, if only everything could be this straightforward. Well done Apple, well done.

Technical Details
  • 3G, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 5 MPixel, EDGE, iOS 4
  • Factory Unlocked, No Network Logos or branding, Network Unbranded,
  • Works with any GSM 850/900/1800/1900 & 3G HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
  • Free to upgrade, downloard etc with any network simcard

No comments:

Post a Comment