Friday, June 24, 2011

Apple iPhone 3G 8GB - Black - Unlocked

Apple iPhone 3G 8GB - Black - Unlocked
         by Intan  
When I originally purchased for the phone, I opted for expedited shipping. Well that didn't happen because it took almost two weeks to get here instead of the 3-5 days that was promised with expedited shipping. After I had finally gotten the phone I connected it to my PC. It did a search and needed to be updated to the latest version, which had been accessible for quite a while. While I was running the update, the phone froze and was not doing anything. I took it to the nearest apple store for them to tell me that the software was screwed up on the phone and that the battery doesn't hold a charge at all. I had the phone to charge for more than five hours, and it was getting ready to die after only two. I then had to purchase a new phone with the store instead. Poor poor purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment