Saturday, June 25, 2011

Apple iPod touch 64 GB (4th Generation)

Apple iPod touch 64 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
      by Andre
This is the model I have been waiting for, with a built-in camera. I sold my elderly Touch, iPod, & Nano after I bought this. I am a photographer but I don't always have my DSLR with me, so the Touch has been a fun way to pursue my photography passion when I am out & about. Yeah sometimes I wish it were an iPhone, but the gigantic majority of time I am somewhere with wireless access so I still have the net experience without the every month expense of the iPhone knowledge plan. You will laugh at me but I keep my touch on my nightstand & in the morning I use it to check my e mail & check Facebook/Flickr without getting out of bed! It is as well as a nice time killer while waiting for appointments or sitting in uninteresting meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment