Sunday, August 7, 2011

Apple iPhone 4G 32GB Quad-band World GSM Phone (Factory Unlocked)

Apple iPhone 4G 32GB Quad-band World GSM Phone (Factory Unlocked)
Apple iPhone four 32GB Black UK Sim Free Factory Unlocked Stocks, Not branded to any network : This tool has seldom been locked to any network, basically meaning factory unlocked. Also called legally unlocked / seldom locked / simfree edition. You can use this tool with a SIM card from any 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 & / or 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 networks world wide. Unlike network branded subsequently unlocked iPhones, you can use this tool to its full functionallity ; including accepting iTunes, application upgrades & etc.
by Santana R(Mecixo)
Mine came locked for AT&T. Cannot use it. It says ActivationState: Factory Activated
& it is set to Carrier AT&T.
Also, it is 16GB, NOT 32GB.
I fundamentally feel anyone after an armed robery.
First time this has happened to me with Amazon.com

So, I already chopped my SIM, payed taxes to get the damn phone in to my country, & now I must pay more to return it again for a refund!!! Damn I am pissed off!

UPDATE 6/16/2011: I'll get full refund. Will give five stars to Iphone, & one star to the shipping company.

No comments:

Post a Comment